Directional aluminium board
Circle is a system of information panels with the possibility of changing and updating of information.
It is made of high-quality aluminum extrusion, anodic oxidized into silver or golden color.
It is a supplementation of the Circle collection as a carrier of information adapted to labeling traffic ways, direction signs, marking of positions or emphasizing the functions of rooms. It is available in the form of wall-mounted boards – mounted flat to the surface and hanging boards – double sided.
- Product made of aluminum anodic oxidized extrusion – in silver or golden colors It is possible to paint the extrusion in any color from the RAL palette
- The plates have endings – PCV end cups in black or greynformation protected by transparent anti-reflexive film
Product card / Specification: RHYTHM
Fixing Circle directional signs:
Circle directional sign should be fixed to the wall or door by screws and mounting holes, prepared by manufacturer or by double-sided adhesive tape. Screws, dowels and adhesive tape are always included to each plate.
Maintenance and service of Circle directional signs:
Directional signs “CIRCLE” might be cleaned by dry or wet cloth and glass cleaner. Solvent, strong and corrosive chemicals, any sharp tools shouldn’t be used to cleaning or fixing of the aluminium boards. Compressed air might be used in difficult of access places.
Changing of graphics in wall mounted CIRCLE signs:
1. Manually remove the top/back plastic cup.
2. Take out the anti-glare foil
3. Change the graphics, and again put on it anti-glare foil.
4. Put back plastic finishing cup.