Door Signs “RHYTHM”
Door and table signs with modular system
A classic modular system allowing for quick and easy updating of information. Built from aluminum extrusion, anodic oxidized into silver color by default.
Universal patterns and color scheme of the Rhythm system allow utilization in various types of architecture. It perfectly fits into different interior finishing elements. It has the possibility of free configuring of modules – depending on aesthetical needs and requirements. Four heights of modules may be adopted for a plate with width of 180 mm: 18mm, 36 mm, 72 mm and 108 mm.
Rhythm System is one of the most frequently chosen systems from among the versions available in our assortment, adopted for marking office rooms, public administration buildings, universities. Patterns, durability and precision of rendition allow enjoying the Rhythm system of years.
- Product made of aluminum extrusion
- Information secured with transparent anti-reflexive film
- Protection against unauthorized access – a blocking imbus
- Each plate has a set of fixing accessories: screws and dowels as well as a double-sided adhesive foam.
Product Card / Specifications:
Way of fixing RHYTHM door signs:
Rhythm door sign should be fixed to the wall or door by screws and mounting holes, prepared by manufacturer or by double-sided adhesive tape. Screws, dowels and adhesive tape are always included to each plate.
Maintenance and service of:
Rhythm signs might be cleaned by dry or wet cloth and glass cleaner. Water or glass cleaner liquid shouldn’t get between two glass boards. Solvent, strong and corrosive chemicals, any sharp tools shouldn’t be used to cleaning or fixing of the glass boards. Compressed air might be used in difficult of access places. If you replace the module / graphics, use only original keys (attach to the package).
Graphics exchange in RHYTHM door signs:
1. Put the key inside to blocked allen, which is on the right side of signboard.
2. Twist it clockwise
3. Loosen screw until the moment, when you will be available take out the panel
4. Take off anti-glare foil from the panel and change the graphic, cover foil back and put the board back.
5. Turn a screw with allen key until you will fell a little resistance