Modular panel board RHYTHM MIDI
System Rhythm Midi is a traditional system based on constructing information space from modules, which allow easily and quickly updating information. Such a construction enables a very clear and ordered information layout.
System Rhythm Midi was built from high-quality aluminum extrusion, anodic oxidized into silver color by default. Universal patterns and color-schemes allow adopting in various types of architecture.
Rhythm Midi boards have the capability of free configuration and stacking of modules – depending on the needs and aesthetical requirements. Each board is custom-made, this is why construction of every board is thought-through, not leaving any hints of randomness.
System Rhythm Midi has been enjoying great interest and perfect utilization recommendations for many years.
The largest group of customers are public institutions as well as companies creating extensive organizational structures.
- Product made of aluminum extrusion
- Information secured with transparent anti-reflexive film
- Easy information updating – graphics
Product card / Specification:
Way of fixing Rhythm Midi information signs:
Rhythm door sign should be fixed to the wall or door by screws and mounting holes, prepared by manufacturer. Screws and dowels are always included to each directory board.
Changing of graphics in sign board:
1. Carefully remove masking element by flat screwdriver.
2. Slide out aluminum panel, take off the anti-glare foil and change the graphic.
3. Later on cover back anti-glare foil and put module back to sign board.